This last minute Halloween makeup tutorial glam skull makeup for 2016 is very easy to recreate and you don’t even have to wear foundation. This look requires only a few things which you might need and I will list what they are below. This is a Easy Skull Halloween Makeup tutorial with minimum makeup. So here is what you will need in order to get this look ready.
For my GLAM Skull Halloween Makeup Tutorial 2016, you will need the following items. Make sure to check out the tutorial for all the details.
- BB Cream or CC cream or any lightweight foundation IF you need it, if not skip it. It’s Halloween
- Corrector (not required but if you must)
- Setting powder (if you used the corrector + a base t0 set)
- Strobe cream or any strong liquid highlighter
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadows:
- mango tango
- Makeup Geek Gel liner
- Sigma Beauty Makeup Brushes (use my code and click on it: SMASHINBEAUTY to get 10% off your purchase)
- Beauty UK matte bronzer
- Contouring Powders: Kryolan + Ben Nye
- Sigma Beauty – brow pencil – top shelf
- The Balm overshadow – no money no honey
- MUA academy highlighter