11 ten minute tips to improve your blog
As a blogger or website owner, it can get hectic from time to time especially if you part time blog or have a very active social life. Getting organized can help you boost your blog/website without taking up to much time. I know that from time to time you feel that you are wasting too much time on your blog and I can assure you you probably are. This ten minute list has eleven quick ten-minute activities which will up your game. Don’t waste your time browsing facebook, instagram or twitter rather grab this list and get a busy. Some of these tasks are not even daily tasks. Here are my 11 ten minute tips to improve your blog.
11 TEN MINUTE TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR BLOG
- Once a week respond to a lengthy e-mail. This will show your readers you care and that you read their emails no matter how long they are.
- Twice a week respond to the comments on your blog.
- Once in two weeks, send a pitch to a brand you want to work with.
- Once a day interact with a few of your followers on social media sites.
- At the end of the week, clean up your computer’s desktop to start the next week fresh, clutter free.
- Make a to do list for the following day.
- Set goals for the upcoming week. How many and what posts will you write?
- Choose one day in the week when you will take pictures for your blog.
- Set a realistic goal for the upcoming month for your blog/website.
- Search for inspiration! Anything that will motivate to you.
- Once a month e-mail a few bloggers about guest posting on their site.
related: 5 way to get more readers