Sigma Beauty has been busy this past month and now they are selling individual eye shadows. You might have see my Sigma Brushes Paris Palette review and if you liked a specific shadow you can now get that just one shadow that you love the most instead of buy the whole palette. I am very excited about this since there are many shadows which I love and can’t wait to try! Stock up on what you like from each Sigma Beauty eye shadow palette and get your own personalized Sigma eye shadow palette. Also if you want I have made a post on DIY (do it yourself) magnetized palette, it’s really easy you need like two products to make your own palette.
Sigma Beauty Individual Shadows
Here are a few pictures from the Sigma Beauty Individual eye shadows. The new eye shadows are 30 individual shadows from the sigma palettes Bare, Dare, Flare and Paris palette. Each eye shadow comes in a slim clear plastic packaging that is eay to carry around in any purse. Each individual eye shadow will retail for $11 US each! This new individual eye shadows are part of their permanent collection and they plan to expand the whole individual eye shadow collection. The whole collection will be available from January 21st 2013 at smashinbeauty.com. Make sure to use our Sigma Beauty Coupon Codes for 2013 and save 10% on your purchase and get a free gift with all $30 purchases, also check out all current sigma discounts and sales here.
Sigma Makeup Brushes Reviews:
- Sigma Brushes Performance Kit
- Sigma Brushes Precision Kit
- Sigma Brushes Mrs Bunny Travel Kit
- Sigma Brushes Spa Solution Kit
- Sigma Brushes MAXbag
- Sigma BrushesThe Cities London Travel Kit
- Sigma Brushes Make Me Cool Travel Kit
- Sigma Brushes individual eye shadow collection: approach, control, crush, louvres, and resist
- Sigma Brushes F88 & P88 makeup brushes
- Sigma Brushes Paris Palette