Even though this was Nars’ Summer campaign.. trust me this is an IDEAL fall 2012 makeup look. I love the look so much that I hope that I will be find the time to recreate the NARS Orgasm Campaign Makeup Look.
NARS Orgasm Campaign Summer 2012
- Prepare the skin with the Pore Refining Primer to prepare the skin for a beautiful makeup application.
- Create an Immaculate Complexion using Sheer Glow Foundation in Santa Fe. Warm the foundation in the palm of the hand and apply with fingers to the center of the face, blending outward.
- Apply Beach Loose Powder all over the face with puff, pressing and rolling the powder into the skin. Buff any excess powder away with the Loose Powder Brush.
- Apply Orgasm Multiple to the cheeks, blending with finger towards the temple. Set Orgasm Multiple with Orgasm Blush, applying with the Blush Brush to the apples of the cheeks, hair line, temples, bridge of nose, and chin.
- Use the Yachiyo Brush to highlight the face with Albatross Highlighting Blush Powder along the cheekbones, bridge of the nose, and bow of the lip.
- Apply Orgasm Multiple to the eyelid, blending with finger to a fresh finish.
- Use the Eye Shader to apply Fez to the eyelid. Add depth to the crease and the lash line with a mixture of the chestnut shade of Surabaya Duo Eyeshadow and Lulu Eyeshadow applied with the Angled Eye Shader. Blend a wash of Night Rider Eyeshadow to the eyelid with the Large Dome Brush. Highlight the brow bone with Albatross Highlighting Blush powder applied with the Eye Shader Brush.
- Line the eyes with Via Veneto Larger Than Life® Long-Wear Eyeliner and finish with two coats of Larger Than Life Volumizing Mascara.
- Line and fill the lips with Rosebud Lipliner Pencil. Blend with finger to soften the color.
- Apply Orgasm Lip Gloss to the lips.
- Complete the look with Orgasm Nail Polish on the nails.
Sep 19, 2012