EASY 3D Pop Eye SFX Makeup
EASY 3D Pop Eye SFX Halloween Makeup Tutorial 2014 aka ripped eye makeup. I saw this face paint online a few years ago and I wanted to take it to the next step and make it more 3D. This is what I did and now your friends can say omg it looks real! I know that you can buy a prosthetic and just glue it on your face with some spirit gum, but why do that? It kills the point of Halloween. Halloween should always be about DIY projects as when we were kids. Half the fun of Halloween is by making the costume yourself.
EASY 3D Pop Eye SFX Halloween Makeup
So here is what I used to make this EASY 3D Pop Eye SFX Halloween Makeup Tutorial 2014, also known as ripped eye makeup.
- Mehron spirit gum
- cotton ball
- Graftobian liquid latex
- deBBY liquid eyeliner
- Cinema Secrets Foundation
- Sigma Beauty Precision Kit: Precision Tapered P86
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow: mocha, corrupt (Swatches 1, Swatches 2, Swatches 3, Swatches 4)
- Sigma Beauty Copper Kit: Pencil Brush, eyeliner brush E10, eyeliner brush E11,
- RCMA white cream foundation
- Ben Nye cream foundation
- Snazaroo fake blood
- Ben Nye thick blood