Winterlicious TAG Questions!
Make sure to watch the Winterlicious Tag videos for details and products but in short this is what I mentioned.
1) Favorite Winter Nail Polish?
I don’t usually wear nail polish but I got a large amount a few days ago so I will make a special post about my favorite winter nail polishes. I personally love the nude, cranberry and dark chocolate shades.
2) Favorite Winter lip product?
Lip balm and a good lip scrub. Without these two nothing on your lips would look good. Make sure to check out my very easy and simple DIY lip scrub video.
3) Most worn Winter clothing piece?
Hoodies and colorful coats. I just love wearing color during the winter. When snow falls and it gets cold nothing says winter like a hoodie or colorful coats.
4) Most worn Winter accessory?
Scarfs and snoods. I just love them! Make sure the check out my Fall Favorites video to see the ones I featured.
5) Favorite winter scent/candle?
Any candle that smell of Xmas holidays. In the video you can see what candles I am talking about.
6) Favorite Winter beverage?
Tea, teas and more tea. Nothing is more refreshing or winter like, like green tea. My favorite brand is Yoga Tea.
7) All time favorite Christmas/Holiday movie?
All family 80s movie and cartoons to be honest!
8) Favorite Christmas/Holiday song?
Drivning home for christmas – Chris Rea
9) Favorite Holiday food/treat?
Christmas cookies and turkey with loads of veggies and salad!
10) What is your favorite Christmas Decoration this year?
The new snowmen that I bought (featured in the video)
11) What’s at the top of your Christmas list?
Just to spend quality time with my family since we are all so busy!
12) What are your plans for the holidays this year?
None, just to cooke healthy meals and have fun!
Leave a comment with your answers!
Music: Jingle Bells by Kevin MacLeod (http://incompetech.com) is licensed under a CC Attribution 3.0.