What is jojoba oil?
Jojoba oil comes from cold-pressed seeds of the jojoba plant
, a plant native to the Sonora and Mojave deserts (in Mexico & USA). The oil is a synonym for healthy skin.
- makeup remover
- brush cleanser
- massage oil
- skin healer
- hair care
- nail care
Fantastic for many reasons
1) closest thing there is to a human skin’s sebum
2) odourless , does not interfere with your scent
3) it’s a liquid wax, absorbs into the skin without leaving any oily residue
4)very long shelf life and will never go rancid
5) does not clog pores (some believe that it does cloge pores)
6) helps with skin dehydration
7) gives a glowy & youthful glow to skin
Price range – medium to expensive
Where to buy (pure natural jojoba oil): organic stores
Do you have jojoba oil? What do you use it for?
READ HOW SMASHINBEAUTY’S SKIN CARE ROUTINE WITH JOJOBA OIL HELPED OR MADE IT WORSE FOR HER ACNE SKIN