Kristen Stewart Eclipse Makeup Tutorial
Kristen Stewart Makeup Look on The Twilight Saga: Eclipse New York screening, was that in 2010? Not sure to be honest. But I really loved that look and I have been waiting to recreate the look. I recently got a few sample eyeshadows from one of my favorite online makeup site Makeup Geek!. I recreated this Kristen Stewart Makeup Look using the MUG (Makeup Geek) Eyeshadows.
Kristen Stewart Twilight Saga Eclipse Makeup Tutorial
This Kristen Stewart Eclipse Makeup Tutorial, I hope that you like this look. I will write a step by step written tutorial as to how I got this tutorial. I also used my Urban Decay Naked palette 2. I decided to use both amazingly pigmented eyeshadow brands to complete this look. I hope that you like this Kristen Stewart Makeup Look.
How to achieve the Kristen Stewart Makeup look?
1. Apply a thin layer of NYX White eyeshadow base
2. Apply Makeup Geek Burlesque on your entire lid
2. Apply Makeup Geek Cupcake on your crease and a bit above your crease and blend well
3. Apply Makeup Geek Brown Sugar on the outer V area & crease and blend well
4. Apply a bit of UD Blackout on the outer V are and blend
5. Apply NYX Milk Jumbo eye pencil on your brow bone and blend well
6. Apply UD Foxy on your eyebrow bone and blend into Makeup Geek cupcake
7. Tap a small and light amount of Makeup Geek Gold Digger over MUD Burlesque (on top lid). Do not apply Makeup Geek Gold digger in outer V area or crease.
8. Apply on your entire lower lid a Makeup Geek Burlesque
9. On the outer part of your lower lid apply Makeup Geek Brown Sugar and on the very edge of the lower outer lid apply UD blackout
10. Apply NYX Black Jumbo Pencil, with the performance Sigma Brushes E17, on the waterline and tight line.
11. Apply Rimmel Mascara and if desired Ardell 120 fake lashes.
- UD Blackout
- UD Foxy
- MUG Burlesque
- MUG Cupcake
- MUG Brown Sugar
- MUG Gold Digger
- NYX White Base
- NYX Milk Jumbo eyeliner
- NYX Black Jumbo pencil
- Sigma Brushes Performance Kit
- Rimmel Glam Eyes Mascara
- Ardell 120