Egyptian women would bathe daily in milk which is a good exfoliator, and after bathing they would apply aromatherapy oils all over their bodies to keep them protected from the drying sun. Ingredient such as; Honey, milk, eggs and aloe vera were the main ingredients of their beauty products. This mask will benefit any skin types. Before your mask you should cleanse and tone your face.
Cleopatra Face Mask Ingredient
- 1tsp runny honey
- 1tsp yogurt
- 1 egg white
Cleopatra Face Mask Step By Step
- Beat the egg white with a hand mixer until it stands in peaks.
- Add the yogurt and honey to the egg white.
- Apply to the face and neck area leaving for at least 20 minutes.
- Rinse off with warm water.
- Dry and apply a good moisturizer