Graftobian Creme Foundation
Graftobian Creme Foundation Neutral & Warmer Palette says “ With rich color and coverage yet satin smooth creamy consistency, our Hi-Def Glamour Cremes are formulated to yield flawless High Definition results whether or not you’re in front of a camera. These special Graftobian HD Makeup Palettes were designed to separate Cool, Warm and Neutral shades for artist convenience, poured into professional friendly, attractive packaging. Now, arguably the number one HD creme foundation on the market, our Graftobian HD Glamour Cremes are being used and loved by professionals throughout the makeup artist industry across the globe. With these Graftobian HD cream palette shades, your skin will look natural.” Graftobian HD Cream Palette my opinion: After using it for over a year now, I decided that I am stick to cream foundations. I LOVE ‘EM!
Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric/Triglyceride, Octyl Palmitate, Carnauba Wax, Petrolatum, Lanolin Oil, Bees Wax, Ozokerite Wax, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, PTFE, BHA, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, N-Butylparaben. May contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Talc, Ultramarines.
- very light texture
- very easy to mix to get your desired shade
- excellent coverage
- can be used as a concealer
- can be used as a highlighter
- can be used for contouring
- doesn’t cause skin to seem oily (oily skin)
- matte finish
- a little amount goes a long way
- no SPF
- perfect for HD TV or Professional Flash photography
- build-able coverage, goes from light to heavy finish (use a wet sponge to make the coverage light)
- set with Graftobian HD powder for durability
- oily skin does not breakout from the texture
- non-professional use buy samples (to start off to find your shade)
- cream foundations last up to 2 years! (Bobbi Brown)
- matching HD powder
- cheap for MUAs
Cons (if you can call them that!
- can cause flakiness (must blend well with damp sponge and apply a good primer to avoid this)
- if applied to heavy will point out facial hair
- Big palette won’t be fully used if your not a professional MUA
- expensive for the non-professionals
Graftobian HD Creme Foundation Final Thoughts
I am more than happy with this product. Since I have combined – oily acne prone skin, with decolorization and acne scars, finding a foundation which have excellent coverage but which won’t feel heavy on my skin was a hard task. I have been using this product for over a year and after going HD I never wanna go back to normal drugstore products. why? Well it’s simple, since it’s very easy to mix and match to get your perfect color and in the end it’s cheaper. A little really does go along way with this product. I am currently using the warmer palette since the yellow undertone helps me neutralise the natural redness in my skin. I have used the neutral palette and it does the same job as the warmer. I pick up the product with a sterile spatula. Cream foundation can last up to 2 years! I love the cover power and the smooth texture. it really does work as a foundation and a concealer in one. I will and order more Graftobian Creme Foundation Palette.
- not sure what shade to order? get a sample palette, you get three things: foundation, highlighter and contouring.
- personal use: buy individual colors in the end after you have used the sample palette
- if you plan to mix the shades, mix them on your hand first then apply on skin.
- dry skin: blend well with damp sponge (or beauty blender sponge)
- oily skin: set with any powder or matching shade HD powder
- make sure to apply a primer prior to use of foundation
- cool palette: pink undertone
- neutral palette: pink & yellow undertones
- warmer palette: yellow undertone
WARMER palette #1 (UPDATING SWATCHES – NEW ONES ON THE WAY!)
NEUTRAL PALETTE #1
SWATCHES – Neutral Palette #1
Do you use cream foundations?