YSL Touche Éclat celebrates 20 Years
YSL Touche Éclat celebrates 20th Anniversary in 2012. The legendary YSL Touche Éclat highlighter has been a best seller for 20 year! The Touche Eclat highlighter has become a real make-up ikon. Yves Saint Laurent Touché Éclat celebrates its 20th Anniversary the iconic Touché Éclat is adorned in a Limited Edition jewel-like interpretation of the Couture accessory collection. Adorned with gold rings, this is truly a Collectors Edition. For the first time ever, the outer box also illustrates the gold thread by way of contrast between the matte and shiny effects on the outer packaging.
YSL Touche Éclat Highlighter Pen Celebrates 20 Years
20 years ago Yves Saint Laurent came up with the world’s current best seller highlighter pen named Touche Éclat. The YSL Touche Éclat pen is one beauty essential no woman beauty bag is without.. Capture 8 hours of sleep with the click of a pen. With a few strategic strokes of this award-winning complexion highlighter—dark circles, fine lines and signs of fatigue virtually disappear. Powered by the radiance-boosting Luminocaptide Complex, skin is instantly illuminated, so you look rested and refreshed—even if you’ve been up for hours. Sleek and sophisticated, it discretely slips into a makeup bag for quick touch-ups anytime.
YSL beauty experts shares with us 20 Touché Éclat application tips:
1. Can be used around the eyes to brighten and diffuse imperfection.
2. Apply on the inner corner and outer corner of the eye then blend in long strokes towards the temple.
3. To transform an eye shadow into a matte texture, mix Touche Éclat with Pure Chromatics on the back of your hand.
4. Before highlighting with shade number 1, using number 3 over the inner eye can neutralise blue undertone.
5. Touche Éclat can be used as a base over the eye lid to improve the hold of eye shadow.
6. Use in the inner corners of the eyes to brighten tired eyes and to enhance the white of the eye.
7. Blend Touche Éclat number 6 as a warm cream bronzer over the cheeks.
8. Flatten the brush between the thumb and the index finger for an ultra precise applicator.
9. Use on the bridge of the nose, between the brows, on the top of cheekbones and on the chin, to sharpen your features.
10. Darker tones such as shade 5 can be used to contour and shape when used underneath the cheeks.
11. Blend with fingers for finer result and for a professional finish with a blusher brush.
12. Click Touche Éclat three times and apply the drop over any smudge using the droplet as a corrector and wipe off with a cotton bud.
13. Blend a line below and over the brow to sharpen the eyebrow definition.
14. For the texture to melt into the skin apply Forever youth liberator eye cream.
15. Apply on the corners of the nose to neutralise redness and broken veins.
16. For fuller lips, apply to the middle of the lower lip over lipstick and soften.
17. Apply around the lips to sharpen and enhance the cupids bow.
18. Use Touche Éclat down the décolleté to enhance the neckline
19. To define the nail Touche Éclat be blended around the cuticle.
20. Use Touche Éclat down the side of the leg to elongate.