You either love or hate traveling and if you are traveling overseas, then you know you are limited to certain products to carry so that you aren’t carrying to much with you. Besides my Tips for international travel, I wanted to show you what to take for your international flight when it comes to makeup and beauty products. This is what is in my travel makeup bag, of course the with time these products do change, but these are the current products in my kit. Keep in mind that some of the links might be affiliate links, but the majority are just links to the reviews of each product. So now, let’s get down to see What’s In My Travel Makeup Bag
What’s In My Travel Makeup Bag
Looking into my travel makeup bag, I have to note that when you travel via plane, you must carry all these items in a clear zip lock bag so that customs and airport control can see what you are carrying, but for entertainment reasons, I will be showing my cute makeup travel bags. In the bag above I put a few skin care product which I know that I will be using.
- I heart Botox – a cute makeup bag from on BFF.
- Violeta Intimo – intimate wipes which can also be used to clean your hands, face, body…etc.
- Balea makeup removers – used to remove my makeup.
- Hand Sanitizer – keep the germs at bay.
- BB sponge – my beauty blender sponge for all my foundation and cream products.
- Oil blot – since you will need to blot during a long day.
- Sigma Beauty F05 - small contour blush – which can be used almost for anything on the face, such as: blush, foundation, powder, liquids, creams…etc.
This golden Estee Lauder travel makeup bag contains my most important skin care and makeup products. Let’s me quickly explain how this works. While I am airplane hoping, I wear my skin care and makeup products like I would on a daily base. When I get into my plane which is longer than 5 hours, I take off all my makeup and then only exclusively use my skin care products. Why? Well in an airplane you only get 10% humidity, what is dessert weather (Las Vegas) and his means that you not only need to drink a lot of water but that you want your skin to be very well hydrated. This is the moment when I apply specific skin care routine. I will mention what I apply below the list of products.
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation – my idea shade so I don’t have to carry three foundations to mix and match.
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo Plus + - cause I can’t live without this product.
- Hydraluron – say goodbye to fine lines on my forehead, the best deep hydration serum.
- Sun Dance SPF 30 sun block – keeping my skin safe on the sun.
- Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot Cream - to tackle any acne spots which might show up unexpectedly
- Vichy Idealia Eyes – review coming soon, but besides that keeping my eyes hydrated and dark circles at bay.
- L’oreal Miss Manga mascara- another review coming soon, but if you liked DiorShow.. yeah… you’ll like this.
- Kamill Hand cream – small, travel friendly and does the job.
- Biotherm Aquasource CC gel – best CC gel I have ever used, offers almost no covers, but hydrates like your life depends on it.
- Elf Cosmetics Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder Makeup Review – keep it simple when you travel, duo kits are your friends.
- Burt’s Bee lip balm – comes in many flavours and needs, and keeps your lips very hydrated.
- Lancome Lip Lover- offers the perfect pout so that it looks something like a lipgloss and lipstick mix in one, while keeping your lips hydrated.
- Bourjois Khol and Contour pencil – I used this not only for my waterline or as a eyeliner, but also to draw out my eyebrows.
- LA girl HD pro concealer – simple, small and gets the job done in a few swipes.
- Inglot pressed powder – silky, smooth and offers excellent coverage.
- Eye Drops – to keep my eyes hydrated.
- Balea facial wash – to wash off all my makeup at the end of the day.
- Nivea Powder Touch 48hr Anti-Perspirant (forgot to add it in the picture) – I have a travel friendly size and LOVE this deodorant.
When I get on my long flight and need deep hydration, this is what I apply from my skin care products. I make sure to take off all my makeup with my makeup wipes and my Balea facial wash.
- Hydraluron all over my face.
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo Plus + on the targeted areas.
- Vichy Idealia Eyes
- Biotherm Aquasource CC gel -long time hydration.
- Kamill Hand cream – to keep my hands, arms, elbow and if necessary legs hydrated.
- Burt’s Bee lip balm – keeping my lips from chapping.
- Eye drops – keeping my eyes hydrated.
I know you noticed that I do not carry any eyeshadows with me, because I never do. Usually when I travel if I need my makeup done, I buy any drugstore eyeshadows and kind of take advantage of that to get new brands which are not available my country. I also usually buy fake lashes and lash adhesive also when I am traveling so I never carry that too.