Taylor Swift Makeup Tutorial Highway Don’t Care Official Music Video, this celebrity makeup look was inspired by her very no makeup makeup look. If you saw the video you can see that she was sporting a very neutral makeup look that you barely saw on her face. In the music video you could barely see a clear shot of her, she was always in a blury and kind of dreamy shot where you didn’t really see her makeup very clearly. Since she also has very hooded eyes and unlike me that has big eyes our makeup looks will look different.
Taylor Swift Makeup Tutorial Highway Don’t Care
The Taylor Swift Makeup Tutorial Highway Don’t Care, will look very different on hooded eye and on normal eyes. If you have hooded eyes this look will look just like taylor swifts makeup but if you have eyes like me this look will look very different and make you eyes stand out or better said pop much more than they usually are. As you can see in the picture above, it does look like I am not wearing any makeup or better said the well known no makeup makeup look with dewy eyes and a very soft gentle look.
Taylor Swift Highway Don’t Care Makeup Tutorial
Overall this is a beautiful look and I think this is an ideal makeup look for everyday makeup or for any event where you just don’t want to seem as if you are wearing a lot of makeup. This is also a very good makeup look for mature skin since it really does open the eyes and face and give a very dewy finish. So if you like this king of makeup then my Taylor Swift Makeup Tutorial Highway Don’t Care is just right for your. If you are having a picture day at school this could also be worn on that day but minus the fake lashes and bronzer. Instead if necessary apply a tinted face cream and lightly define your eyebrows and apply a tinted lip balm and you can still wear this barely noticable makeup on your eyes (always test it before you wear it) and bam! The perfect no makeup makeup look.
Taylor Swift & Tim McGraw “Highway Don’t Care” Makeup Tutorial
Make sure to continue reading to see what makeup products I used for my Taylor Swift (& Tim McGraw) Makeup Tutorial Highway Don’t Care. I hope that you liked the tutorial and don’t forget to leave a comment on the youtube video comment section with what is your favorite Taylor Swift song!
- Bourjois Healthy Mix
- Kryolan Concealer Wheel
- Essence Sun Club Bronzer
- Sigma Beauty Paris Makeup Palette - Highlighter
- Sigma Beauty Eye Base – Provoke
- Makeup Geek – Shimma Shimma, Mocha & Preppy (Swatches 1, Swatches 2, Swatches 3)
- Wet & Wild Palette - Walking on Eggshells
- Sigma Beauty Paris Makeup Palette
- Sigma Beauty Eye Shadow – Approach
- Ardell Wispies
- Soap & Glory – mascara
- NYX round lipstick - pumpkin
- Essence lip gloss – sparkling peach
Sigma Beauty Makeup Brushes
- Sigma Beauty Brush E55
- Sigma Beauty essential makeup brush kit
- Sigma Beauty small tapered brush E45
- Sigma Beauty Pencil Brush E30
- Sigma Beauty Tapered Brush E35
- Sigma Beauty flat angled kabuki brush F88
- Sigma Beauty precision brush flat P80
- Sigma Beauty large powder brush F30
- Sigma Beauty Flat definer brush E15
- Sigma Beauty large angled contour brush F40
Feel free to use this months Sigma Beauty Coupons for 2013 and get 10% off and a free gift with $30 purchases.