Today is Makeup Monday so I got something really interesting for you! St Patrick’s Day Face Paint. If you want to show me your Makeup Monday look please send me a tweet and use the hash tag #makeupmonday I would love to see your Makeup Monday look whether it be your LOTF or your favorite look of the week! It’s Makeup Monday so let’s get the show on the road! I wanted to do a Makeup look inspired by St Patrick’s Day since it is around the corner March 17th 2013 and I thought to myself why not get this look ready for my Makeup Monday look! I hope that you like it! It is more of a face paint look than makeup look but hey, Makeup Monday is about being creative with makeup on a Monday! don’t forget to tweet me with your look using the hash tag #makeupmonday!
Makeup Monday: St. Patrick’s Day Makeup
The St Patrick’s Day Makeup & Face Paint was inspired by pots of gold, rainbows and shamrocks. Since last year I did a very simple St Patrick’s Day Makeup look, I wanted to get creative this year and involve a bit of face painting! The products that I used to get my St Patrick’s Day Makeup & Face Paint are the following products.
- Wolfe FX face paint essential palette
- Eylure – Katy Perry Lashes
- Blush Professional 120 matte palette (review)
- Sigma Beauty Makeup Brushes (buy) (10% off coupon) (review)
#MAKEUPMONDAY ADD YOU LINK
- Just click ADD LINK and you can add your linke with your picture! Images or links not related to the post will be removed and permanently banned!