On Monday, March 18th a brand new palette is being launched the Sigma Beauty Resort Palette. Sigma has been quite busy these last few months and after releasing the Sigma Beauty – Beauty Expert Brow kit, the individual products and the latest innovative Sigma Spa Brush Cleaning Glove, Sigma is launching this brand new palette Sigma Resort Palette. I wanted to share with you a few sneak peak pictures of the upcoming palette. I am most excited about the Sigma Beauty liquid highlighter (I love my highlighters and would love to compare it with Sigma Beauty’s Paris Palette highlighter and am so looking forward to testing this puppy out!
Sigma Beauty Resort Palette (SNEAK PEEK)
The NEW Sigma Beauty Resort Palette includes the following products: eight Sigma Beauty eye shadow Muse, Fawn, Luna, Topaz, Papaya, MoonBeam, Neela and Midori. From which five are more on the nude shade side and three are very bold and fun colors for Spring 2013. One liquid highlighter luminesce, one duo ended pencil daydream & earth goddess and one blush in heavenly. The palette includes a mirror and reminds me, in shape and size, of my Urban Decay Naked Palette two. The only thing that is different from this Sigma Brushes Palette and other Sigma Beauty Palette is that this might be the first palette that doesn’t contain any Sigma makeup brushes.
Info from: www.smashinbeauty.com
Sigma Beauty Resort Palette Pictures
Are you excited about the new Sigma Beauty Resort Palette? What are you looking forward to it?
Sigma Makeup Brushes Reviews:
- Sigma Brushes Performance Kit
- Sigma Brushes Precision Kit
- Sigma Brushes Mrs Bunny Travel Kit
- Sigma Brushes Spa Solution Kit
- Sigma Brushes MAXbag
- Sigma BrushesThe Cities London Travel Kit
- Sigma Brushes Make Me Cool Travel Kit
- Sigma Brushes individual eye shadow collection: approach, control, crush, louvres, and resist
- Sigma Brushes F88 & P88 makeup brushes
- Sigma Brushes Paris Palette
- How to get perfect eyebrows with Sigma Beauty Eye Brow Products
- Sigma Beauty Brow Powder Duo in Medium