Sexy Catwoman Makeup Tutorial
Today I’m showing you a Sexy Catwoman for Halloween Makeup Tutorial 2014. This is a classic yet simple look that most girls and women like since it’s great for people on the budge or people that like to keep it simple for Halloween. Not everyone wants to go all out for Halloween, so this look even though it’s classic, it timeless and beautiful. This look today is a fun look since you can do the eye makeup for day makeup and in the evening just draw on whiskers and a nose, it’s that simple.
Sexy Catwoman Halloween Makeup Tutorial 2014
Here is what I used for my Sexy Catwoman Halloween Makeup Tutorial 2014 .
- Cinema Secrets Foundation
- Sigma Beauty 3DHD kabuki & precision brush
- Sigma Beauty Smoke Screen
- Sigma Beauty E25
- Sigma Beauty E60
- Sigma Beauty E20
- Coastal Scents Revealed 2
- Revolution palette – what are you waiting for?
- Essence eyeliner
- Sigma Beauty E65
- Makeup Geek corrupt
- Sigma Beauty E30
- NYX lip liner
- Revolution lipstick – rebel with cause
- Ben Nye black pencil
- Victoria Secrets – radiant glow palette