Another holiday is around the corner and this is my first upcoming holiday makeup look. St. Valentine’s day is near so I decided to create a fresh and simple makeup look if you are going on a first date so that you can hide your flaws and enhance your natural beauty. I haven’t released a Valentine’s Day makeup tutorial since I first started YouTube, so I decided that it was time to not only release one but also I will be releasing two makeup looks. One romantic and simple and one sexy and glamorous just incase you are going clubbing or for a fun evening out with your date. No mater how you will be celebrating Valentine’s Day, you will have a look to choose from.
Romantic Valentine’s Day makeup tutorial
This romantic Valentines’ Day makeup tutorial is a full face tutorial, meaning that you will see how I prepare my entire face from start to finish. The second V-day makeup tutorial will not be a full face since this one will be, but I just thought that it would be very helpful to have a full face for the more simple, yet romantic Valentine’s Day makeup look. Since that will be a long night, make sure to prep your skin, meaning apply moisturizer and then your primer and the rest of your makeup. Make sure to hydrate your lips, since the last thing you want to do on Valentines’ day is kiss someone with cracked lips.
Valentines’ Day makeup look
All right so; I will be listing below the products that I was using in the video. Some of the products are professional makeup products, which are not drugstore friendly, but do keep in mind any makeup if used correctly has the same effect as professional makeup. So make sure to use your normal foundation and everyday makeup products. The last thing you want to do is go on a first date with new makeup products. The Valentine’s Day makeup tutorial is simple and romantic, because if you are going on a first date for Valentine’s day, the last thing you want to do is wear a makeup look that is to dramatic, unless you are going clubbing what is a whole other game (that is why I am making two looks). You want to look refreshed, dewy and romantic on a first date.
Valentines’ Day makeup products
So here is the list of the makeup products that I used to achieve this Valentine’s Day makeup tutorial.
- Lancome Dreamtone (medium)
- Mehron concealer wheel
- Graftobian foundation palette (neutral)
- Ben Nye Setting powder
- Makeup Geek Eye Shadow – Shimma Shimma (Swatches 1, Swatches 2, Swatches 3, Swatches 4)
- Sigma Beauty Paris Makeup Palette – Peche (blush)
- Sigma Beauty Duo Brow Powder – medium
- Sigma Beauty Kabuki Brush F82
- Sigma Beauty Duo Fiber Brush F50
- Makeup Geek Eye Shadow – Crème Brule, preppy, latte, mocha (Swatches 1, Swatches 2, Swatches 3, Swatches 4)
- Makeup Geek Pigment – New Years Eve
- Makeup Geek Gel Liner – Immortal
- Inglot pigment – 55
- Red Cherry lashes
- Sigma Beauty Eye liner Brush E11
- Sigma Beauty blending brush E25
- Sigma Beauty E56
- Sigma Beauty large shading brush E60
- MUA luxe velvet lip lacquer – Atomic, Reckless
All Sigma Beauty Products can be bought at sigmabeauty.com
All Makeup Geek Products can be bought at makeupgeek.com