A few tips for NO MAKEUP ALLOWED schools. Here are a few helpful tips that I do believe the school will approve or won’t notice
Make sure your skin is well hydrated the night before. That morning, wash your face and LIGHTLY hidrate it with your favorite cream.
1. fill in your eyebrows lightly(just a little bit) with a dark brown pencil for darker tone eyebrows and a light brown for lighter eyebrow color
2. curl your lashes (with curler) put on just one coat of clear mascara
3. put on a light coat of carmex
4. pinch your checks right before the picture is taken you’ll get natural blush. (have a mirror with you so you can see what your doing)
6. EXTRA TIPS FOR OILY SKINS :
- before your photo is taken, wipe your face with a damp tissue and dry it with another dry tissue. This will quickly pick up the natural oils and matte your face ..
This should help a little bit
P.s. this can even be an everyday school look 😉
Smile and have fun remember you really are more beautiful than you know