The chocolate fondue with fruits recipe is very simple and easy to make. It’s so easy you will be amazed. You will only need a few ingredient to make this work.
- 200 grams of chocolate
- 1/2 cup of whipping cream
- Rum if desired, just a small drop for flavour and aroma
- Put all the ingredient except the rum into a bowl and into the microwave.
- When cooking the chocolate sauce in the microwave STOP every half a minute and stir the liquid so that the chocolate melts properly
- Prepare the chocolate sauce in a BIG BOWL that is microwavable
- Beware because the bowl will get HOT
- Heat the chocolate sauce for 30 seconds longer
- Pre-prepare the fruits
- Use forks 🙂
- When the chocolate sauce is done take it out of the microwave and let it cool just for a bit
WARNING: THE LIQUID WILL BE HOT .
If you’re going to use ALCOHOL make sure to pour it in AFTER the chocolate sauce has cooled down a bit.