How to get rid of chest wrinkles?
One thing which creeps up with age are wrinkles. The amount and when you see your first wrinkle will depend on many factor. Number one cause of wrinkles is your gene pool and skin type. After that your everyday skin care routine and what you eat and drink and how much your life style. Many factors will depend on how much and when you get wrinkles. Today I’m writing about a very interesting topic How do I get rid of Chest Wrinkles?
How to minimize chest wrinkles?
Here is what you have to do to minimize of chest wrinkles. Dr. Oz spoke about this in one of his recent shows and gave a few amazing tips. If you already have chest wrinkle then these tips will help reduce the wrinkles. If you don’t have wrinkles then these tips will help reduce the wrinkle. One thing to keep in mind that the number one reason you get wrinkle is because
How to minimize / reduce chest wrinkles?
Here are a few useful tips to help you reduce or get rid of chest wrinkles.
- Sleep on your back – This will prevent your breasts from rubbing together and causing that area to form wrinkles.
- Breast Pillow – If you only sleep on your side, then Dr. Oz recommends a breast pillow. This will secure your breasts from rubbing together and avoid wrinkling.
- Sunscreen + nighttime retinol cream – Sunscreen is a must if you want to reduce wrinkles and fight sun damage.
- Retinol cream – While retinol creams will not only help reduce sun damage but it will also help reduce the appearance of wrinkles on the chest. It’s recommended to only use retinol creams at night, so the ones for night care.
- Your bra is too tight – many women wear bras which are too tight and this has the same effect as sleeping on your side. Make sure to get fitted to get a bra which will fit your breast perfectly.