- * Eyelash glue
- * Tweezers
- * Scissors
- * Eyelash curler
- * False lashes
- * Mascara
How to apply false lashes
In order to apply false lashes you will have to follow these few simple steps.
- Step 1. curl your lashes and apply a thin coat of waterproof mascara on your upper lashes.
- Step 2. Choose a pair of lashes that you want to wear.
- Step 3. Take them out from the box (carefully) and trim them (if necessary) to make sure they fit the shape and length of your eye.
- Step 4. Pick up the false lashes up with a pair of tweezers and apply a thin layer of adhesive glue on the strip but don’t put too much or it will become a mess.
- Step 5. Let the glue dry for 20 – 40 seconds (depends on which glue you’re using). Once the glue turns tacky, place the lashes as close as possible to your natural lashes.
- Step 6. If you are using a full set of lashes, work the middle first before moving onto the inner and outer corners. Press and hold for a few second, the outer lashes with your fingers, tweezers or makeup brush.
- Step 7. When dry, apply a thin coat of black liquid liner on top eyelid to cover any noticeable gaps
- Step 8. Apply waterproof mascara onto your natural lashes and with your fingers press together your lashes and the fake lashes, so they blend in with the falsies.
How to remove fake lashes?
To remove falsies, cover your eyes with a cotton ball soaked with eye makeup remover (waterproof if you used a waterproof adhesive) for a few second to loosen up the glue first, then gently and slowly tear them off starting from the outer corner.