Guest Blogger / Writer
Do you have a blog? Would you want more traffic to your blog? Then become a guest writer for smashinbeauty.com!
If you would be interested in being a guest writer on smashinbeauty.com. Please, read through these instructions and e-mail me with “Guest Post” in the subject line.
WHAT YOU GET
- Credit for your article (at the end of the article – direct link to your blog)*
- Your article will get exposure on all our social media sites (except instagram)
* If you have any other kind of outgoing link other then your blog, please contact us here.
INFO I NEED
- Your blog name and blog URL
- 500 – 1000 words
- A proposed article title
- 1 or 2 pictures (no watermark) max size 750 x 350 (optional)
- release form for your pictures and article
- all topics must be approved by our editor
Ownership and Post Details
- Perfect English
- You are not allowed to re-post any part of the article(s) in its published form anywhere online (this also includes on your own blog). We do not accept material that has been posted elsewhere.
- Our affiliate links might be included in the article
- No (deep) linking of any kind are allowed within the article
- We reserve the right to edit or modify any submitted content.
- All content submitted becomes the property of smashinbeauty.com
- Only use materials that you own or have 100% permission to and use citation where necessary.
- You will be contacted if your submission was accepted.
- Not all submissions will be accepted.
- Promotion is necessary on your social media platforms.
Why did I get rejected?
- Usage of images or material which does not belong to you.
- Poor English
- You have submitted a post which was republished or used on another online portal/website/blog (even your own blog).
- Linking within the article
- Inappropriate material
- Poor pictures
- Only pictures from which the author has taken them-self is allowed.
- Your pictures get credited to you as the photographer
- Your pictures will never be resold.
- Giving us your pictures you give use the right to use them to advertise any related post(s) in the future. You will have to sign a release form.
- The pictures used in the article cannot appear anywhere else online.
- Photos must be taken with at least an HD mobile phone cameras.
- Your pictures must not be watermarked.
- Photos must be at least 350px wide
- Please attach all images as separate .jpg or .png files in your email.
- Use preferably natural sunlight.
- Blurry pictures are not accepted
If you have additional questions or encounter any problems, please e-mail me.