DIY Sunday: Five Steps To A Perfect Side Chignon
Today DIY Sunday is a Five Steps Hair Tutorial For A Perfect Side Chignon. You might have seen this hair style on Ashley Greene, Charlize Theron, Taylor Swift and Lauren Conrad and many other celebrities. This hair do also known as the side bun chignon is perfect for bridal hair or if you are going to a special event or a wedding as a guest or as the maid of honor. No matter what the event this is a beautiful elegant and timeless hair do that is ideal for medium to long hair.
You will need for the Perfect Side Chignon
- round brush
- curling iron
- blow drier
- hair spray
Five Steps To A Perfect Side Chignon
- Take a round brush and blow-dry your hair until smooth and straight
- Using a large-barrel curling iron, create waves from the ears down (as shown on picture #2)
- Teasing hair with a comb to build height and volume at the roots of your hair
- Put your hair into a lower ponytail, twist it and pin (do all of this on the lower part of the back of your neck)
- When you get to your ear level make sure to shape the remaining hair into curls and pin them back to set.
- Apply a light coat of hair spray to set the hair in place