I might have wrote about my caviar and prawns breakfast on a few other food portals but no I am re-sharing it here on my website. This might be one of my favorite things to eat for breakfast. I discovered this breakfast in Italia. I ate it a few times and decided to recreate it as best as I can at home. For this Caviar and Prawn Breakfast which is fit for a king you will need: Coffee or breakfast tea and freshly squeezed orange juice. You can go without the coffee and tea but I do advise for a full experience the orange juice, unless you are allergic it. Here is the recipe for this breakfast. I hope you like it and if you have tried to make it at home please leave a comment as to how you liked the Caviar & Prawn Breakfast.
Feel free to add smoked salmon to the recipe. I do it from time to time
Time: 20 minutes
- 4 slices of white bread
- 2 -4 slices of salad
- 2 tomatoes
- Prawn cocktail sauce (usually it’s orange)
- Black caviar ( 1 tsp per bread)
- Small pawns (5 – 8 per bread)
- pinch of salt
- pinch of peper
- 4 oranges
STEP BY STEP
- Slice the bread and spread a thin layer of butter over it. When done add a leaf of salad over the top.
- Take a teaspoon of caviar and place it over the salad
- You can use and cook frozen small prawns until ready or all ready prepared small prawns. I use the frozen ones and cook them about 10 mins just in water after that I drain them and add them over the caviar.
- Pour a small amount of cocktail sauce over everything.
- Dice into small square tomato. Add diced tomatoes over cocktail sauce.
- Add a bit of salt and if desired a pinch of pepper and even lemon juice.
- If desired add fresh smoked salmon.
- Squeeze (2 per person) oranges and serve fresh.
- Make coffee or breakfast tea