Do you have acne scars, holes, hyper pigmentation, dark spot, sun spots and wrinkles? Do you want to get rid of them? Well then this post might be the thing you are looking for! I reached out to a company a few months ago, looking for a product to help remove my hyper-pigmentation. So, I got the Banish Acne Scars Banish Kit. Which contains a derma roller, vitamin C serum, cleaning container and a storage bag. Why does this banish acne scar kit do? Well this is a kit for people who do not have acne. If acne is a thing of the past, but the scars are not, then this kit might be the thing that you have been looking for. Today I’m writing a review about Banish Acne Scars Banish Kit and Demo.
Banish Acne Scars
The Banish Acne Scars is a skin roller, which you roll on your face to create micro wounds. When creating these micro wounds, it forces your skin to activate its skin repair system by producing new collagen and elastin fibers. After your used the roller you pat on the vitamin C serum that is made of natural ingredients, this serum is necessary for your skin to create new collagen. So basically, if you have no acne then this will help clear up a post acne scarring or discoloration, but also it will help reduce wrinkles, hyper pigmentation and other skin issues. The roller itself is made of tiny titanium needles so they are very stable and impossible to break. After using it for 10 times, it’s necessary to toss it out to avoid any bacteria build up or infections on the skin.
Banish Acne Scars
My results, after using The Banish Acne Scars were visible right away. I used it once and I could already notice my wrinkles on my forehead looked not as deep. After using it three times the skin on my forehead looked “younger” and less wrinkly. The scars around my mouth area were almost all gone, not as deep or as dark. I think combining this roller treatment with my La Roche Posay Effaclar DUO plus is a winning combo. Overall after using this for some time now, I can confirm that this has improved my skin’s texture and my skin look more youthful and cleaner. I also got the Pumpkin Enzyme masque, which I will be reviewing, in another post.
Banish Acne Scar roller
After writing about the Banish Acne Scar roller, it’s time to explain how it works.
- You sterilize the roller by placing it in the cleaning container with alcohol for 30 mins.
- Remove all your makeup and clean your face.
- Take it out, shake off the excess alcohol, and set aside to dry.
- After it’s dry, with clean hands and a clean face, use the skin roller. If you have sensitive skin, use a numbing cream first then use the skin roller.
- Start rolling on smaller areas of the face, moving back and forth a few times with moderate pressure. If the pain is tolerable, then move up to 8 strokes in one direction.
- When changing directions, make sure to stop and lift the skin roller.
- ALWAYS avoid active acne. NEVER roller over active acne or you will spread the acne on other parts of the face.
- When done, a dropper full of the vitamin C serum on the palms of your hand and pat into face.
- Disinfect roller the same way as in the beginning (point 1)
The Banish kit contains retails for $69 and you can subscribe to get a new roller every 3 month and save 17%. The banish kit contains the following products:
- vitamin C serum
- cleaning container
- storage bag
You can buy one of the many roller
- 0.25 MM roller – beginner
- 0.5 MM roller – moderate (deeper or indented scarring)
- body roller – stretch marks, cellulite
- pen (stamp – for active acne)
The vitamin C serum is used after the rolling is done. The ingredients are safe and do not contain harmful chemicals. The serum is necessary so that your skin creates collagen. It also helps with hyper pigmentation. You can use the serum every day or every other day even when you are not using the skin roller.
Here are a few additional tips when using the Banish Acne Scars roller.
- Make sure to use sunscreen for the next 2 days after your treatment, but not on the day of the treatment.
- Do not wear makeup or any skin care products after the treatment. You can wear makeup and apply your skin care products the following day.
- The roller can be used up to 10 times before you need to get a new roller. A new roller is required to avoid bacteria build up and infections.
- Store the serum in a cool dark place. When it changes color and turns yellow, it means that it oxidized. It can be used after it turned yellow but it will be less effective.
- DO NOT SHARE THE ROLLER. Only one person can use the skin roller.
- Start off by using the derma roller once every two weeks and you can then slowly go up to using it once a week.
- It takes a minimum of 1 month to see the first results, but true results after 6 months.
- Avoid swimming (sea, ocean or pool water) and spray tanning 2 days after your treatment.
- During summer, do the treatment in the evening to minimize the skin’s exposure to the sun.
- Wait 2 days before using any Banish Acne Scars masques since it can be too irritating to use after the roller. A little bit of sting is normal when you first apply the pumpkin masque.