21 day fixate recipe banana oat pancakes.
Today I am showing a 21 day fixate recipe banana oat pancakes. This is probably one of my favorite recipes from the fixate cookbook. You might have read my recent post about the 21-day fix program. This program is fantastic. I have tried many other programs, but when I did this program for 33 days straight I saw amazing results. Keep in mind that I did do power yoga for 1h and 15 mins for 4 times a week. If you would like to learn more about this program, make sure to check out that post.
Fixate recipe banana oat pancakes
Today, I am going to share you my version of the Fixate recipe banana oat pancakes. This recipe has not be altered in any way. The only this which I did change was how much fruit I add and I also added some greek yogurt. So, if you are following the program or are trying to start the program, my upcoming recipes will surely help you kick-start your 21-day program. I am not in away a Beachbody coach trainer, even though I would love to be one, but for now, I am not one.
Here is my recipe. The only thing which I have altered is that berries and I have added Greek yogurt to just give more moisture to my pancakes since I mainly find them to be dry. I also like to add some protein to my breakfast.
Let me know in the comment section below if you have tried this recipe and how you like it.
Banana Oat Pancakes
Banana Oat Pancakes 21 day fix recipe.
1 Yellow, 1/2 Purple, 1/3 red (I used 1 tablespoon)
- 1 cup almond milk unsweetened
- 2 eggs large
- 1 ripe banana large
- 2 cups dry rolled oats gluten free
- 1 tsp baking powder gluten free
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 tsp extra virgin coconut oil
- 3 cups berries fresh or frozen
- 1 tbsp greek yogurt optional
- 1 tsp vanilla extract optional
Mix everything ( I recommend using something like a NutriBullet for fine blending) BUT the berries together and fry in a pan. Medium heat.
Each time only use 1/2 purple of fresh or frozen berries. In another pan, place the frozen berries, add water and stir until berries have defrosted. You are making a "sauce" like texture.
Place the pancakes on a plate, serve the sauce over and on the side a tbsp of greek yogurt.
- If you are like me and your pancakes are all various sizes and you just don't care, then pull out your kitchen scale and divide the pancakes into equal 4 portions for 4 days.
- You should have 2 pancakes per day, what equals 4 days of pancakes.
- The remaining pancakes can be frozen or stored in the fridge.
SAUCE / BERRIES TIPS:
- Want to stick to the original plan, then use fresh berries and you can add water and do the same thing I did, or skip frying them and place the greek yogurt (you can use 1/2 red) and then the berries on top.
- Each time only use 1/2 purple per serving.